Increase transparency, lower viscosity and enhance gloss so you can create professional jewel-like glazes.
4oz/118ml | 8oz/237ml | 16oz/473ml | 32oz/946ml
All acrylic-friendly surfaces
Lightfast & archival
Flexible & non-cracking
Water-resistant when dry
Intermixable with all Liquitex materials
- Increases color depth, transparency and surface gloss
- Dries quickly for rapid layering
- Lowers viscosity and minimizes brush strokes
- Extends your color further without affecting acrylic stability
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality
- Do not shake or vigorously over-brush as this can result in a foggy, hazy look when dry
- Do not use with any non-acrylic media
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Tips & Techniques
Useful guides for working with mediums
Glazing Medium FAQs
Other artists have asked us...
What should I use to create rich glazed effects?
We recommend using transparent colors from our Acrylic Ink or Soft Body ranges mixed with our Professional Glazing Medium.
What’s the point of a Glazing Medium?
Our professional Glazing Medium makes it easier to achieve professional results - it increases color transparency, thins and boosts gloss so you can create jewel-like glazes.
Which colors give a good glaze?
The transparent ones - these will give you the richest illuminated glazes. Choose them by looking at the opacity level on the label and mix with Glazing Medium for ease.